As part of our partnerships, all our clients can now benefit from a Discount of 70% percent on all our training charges, which means you can now enroll for our Special Training packages and pay only 30% of the total cost, Yes, only 30%!
This means that you only pay:
- Beginners – $100 or [₵500 for those in Ghana only]
- Intermediate level – $150 or [₵700 for those in Ghana only]
This special package is available to our special clients like you, and we look forward to having you join this sponsored program without fail. Limited seats available, as the package will be served on a first-come-first-served basis. Closing date is 3rd August, 2020.
- 50% Discount
- Expert training
- Lunch and snacks [for those in Ghana only]
- Free Live trading accounts etc
Click on this link to Register and follow the procedure to duly register for the program. You can also contact us on (+233) 27 6167 673 [GMT+0] or via email@example.com for more details. Don’t miss out. Closing date is 3rd August, 2020.
HOW IT WORKS…
Call or fill online form here to register and follow due process
Make payment via bank, our office or online platform
Enjoy the best of training and all associated benefits
Risk Warning/Disclaimer: This promotion is for information purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice. Trading CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors, before deciding to trade CFDs, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, your level of experience and your risk appetite. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Summary of Terms
- Applicants must be of legal age of 18 years and above.
- Applicant must possess diploma as minimum qualification
- Applicant must have valid ID and contact details
- Applicant must have a laptop/PC and a smart phone
- Applicant must be computer literate
- Sponsorship package is only valid within the stated period.
- Beneficiaries must commit to trading with Sponsoring broker for at least 3 months.
- On-site training Participants must adhere to strict social distancing and nose mask wearing protocols.